Wednesday, September 24, 2008

St. George

Hi everyone-
We would love to wish Dad good luck on his marathon next week!!! Sorry we are going to miss it but we will for sure plan on it next year. Everyone Remember to set you Calenders for Lake Powell in 2009 I believe the week of June 26th!!! Everyone needs to plan to attend if possible it's going to be a blast. We will have boats, house boats, 4-wheelers, wave runner ect!!! Lots of fun. I'm sure we will have Tongan entertainment. I figured since it's Sione's family reunion we can have a Amos family reunion as well. Let me know what you think!

Ofa lahi atu!

The Kinikini's

2 comments:

famosjanine said...

Sounds like so much fun. We will mark our calenders. Uncle Dale said you can use his 4-wheeler and by then we should have the new boat! Yay Mamamia

The Amos Family said...

Whahoo! I'm excited...we'll mark our calendars.